Thursday, February 5, 2009

morning


morning life...

I wonder how many of us actually greet you? They live you, revel in you, rebuke you, curse you but never approach you either in joy or in sorrow but I will henceforth remember to do this everyday.

Someone just said yesterday that you're befriending stress. It disturbed me somewhere so I traced down your steps from infancy to old age. I am worried my pal - where have you left your other friends?

I see very little of smiles and laughter these days and what happened to your camaraderie with innocence? You know, i feel you sped up too fast to let joy and contentment walk side by side with you. or is it the other way round? Tell me if happiness fought with you and left you alone to sulk.

My fighter ! Bravo for surviving the rugged travails all by your self. I join you here as I cant see you being abandoned.

Together we will inflate the beautiful balloons of love and leave them in great numbers for the people of the world to see ... if anything that can change their stress lines to smiley curves... it is plain and simple love.

Picture Courtesy - Designed by me on coreldraw

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. great thoughts... such beautiful words to start a day... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past is gone and the future we cannot see, so the best way to lead life is to live each and every moment that life gives us, with all the exuberance, gaiety and happiness which each and every one of has in abundance, the only trick is to find the source of that great store- house of bliss. P.D. you have done a great job, the designs really are perfect.

    ReplyDelete